"When we first saw the Radia, we were certain we had slipped from Shadow into the Heavens.
But what we found was far more precious and strange, the energies of Light and Dark balanced on a pin…”
A fully-realized Planar Metropolis, the City of Seven Seraphs includes:
- 14 Planar Organizations: The Parities, which focus on the core Dualities of the Multiverse. Each Parity entry outlines history, key NPCs, and signature mechanics including Archetypes, Prestige Classes, feats and more.
- 8 Distinct City Districts: Explore the secrets of the Archives, the fey-magic of the Orchard, or the shattered temporal zones of the Crowns district.
- Planar Mechanics: Dozens of Feats, Spells, and Archetypes to support the Parities and allow your characters to take on the powers of the planes both in the City and in the worlds Beyond.
- Bestiary & NPC Codex: Dozens of foes and allies statistics for easy use in your planar games. Varied CRs from ranging from 1–20+.
- 8 New & Revised Base Classes: New veilweaving classes, revised third-party favorites, and the Aethernaut, a bold explorer of the Planes with location-based powers unlike any other class.
- 8 New & Re-imagined Playable Species and fresh takes OGL Classic Races: 7 New races like the judow - inevitable-spawned humaoids twisted by kyton, fiend-caging xodai, and the arachnid veryx!
- Worlds of the Lattice & Campaign Toolkit: Rules for planar adventure, intrigue and advice on how the City connects to your existing campaigns and links them to each other!
- Expanded Compatibility: Full Support for both the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Occult Adventures system AND the Ultimate Psionics system from Dreamscarred Press. Optional support for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mythic Adventures and Ultimate series expanded rules.
Full Design Credits:
Designers: Kate Baker, Wolfgang Baur, Clinton Boomer, Savannah Broadway, Robert Brookes, Tytiana Browne, Matt Daley, Scott Gladstein, Thilo “Endzeitgeist” Graf, Sasha Lindley Hall, N. Jolly, Michael Lefavor, Colin McComb, Ron Lundeen, Richard Moore, Andrew Mullen, Jessica Redekop, David N. Ross, Michael Sayre, Jaye Sonia, Todd Stewart, Brian Suskind, George “Loki” Williams
Project Creator/Developer: Christen N. Sowards